With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I’m thinking of food. Well! Alright then! I have never had bad food on Thanksgiving. 🙂
This is a random blog post. I really don’t know where I’m going with this. 🙂
The worst foods I’ve ever had in my life ~
- soy hot dogs ~ They are terrible. I don’t eat meat at all. One day, while grocery shopping, I noticed soy hot dogs, so I bought them, just to give them a try. Blah! They were horrible! Our dog wouldn’t eat them! Shocking!
- prune juice ~ Oh! My! Goodness! It was nasty! However, I would rather have prune juice than soy hot dogs!
- mushrooms ~ Oh! Nasty! Slimy! Slithery!
- avocado ~ Euuuuuuuu! That is all.
It is a little more difficult to list favorite foods because there are so many, and they need to be in categories. So, I guess I will list foods I can’t live without.
- bread ~ There is nothing in the world that compares to homemade hot bread right out of the oven. Yummy! And! I make homemade bread the old fashioned way. No bread machines here! 🙂 I like all kinds of bread.
- salads ~ Mmmmm. My husband makes the best salads I have ever tasted. And, he’s so meticulous about his creations. They are a work of art!
- mac and cheese ~ Oh yes! Mac and cheese is the food of superheroes! I have said it before and I’ll say it again, Captain America eats mac and cheese! 🙂
- apple pie ~ Hey! A girl has to have dessert! My grandma made the best apple pie in the world!
So. I hope you have enjoyed this random feature. Have a great day. Enjoy!
I hate prune juice, too. Never had a soy hot dog…