Good morning Peoples! A few days ago Gail at ~
nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! A really BIG THANK-YOU GAIL!!! If you haven’t met Gail, hop on you’re Vespa and scoot on over and meet her. 🙂
The Rules ~
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post.
It has been almost five years since I started my blog. If memory serves me, I started as a winter blog. I live in the north and it gets mighty cold up here. We have wind chills below zero and on those days I stay home in front of the fire. So, I decided, while I was relaxing in front of the fire, I would start a winter blog. I read MANY books, so I started blogging about the books I read. I also wanted to have fun and connect with other bloggers! 🙂
The first piece of advice to new bloggers ~ don’t give up! It might take awhile to connect with other bloggers and have some followers, but it will happen!
The second piece of advice ~ it’s your blog. Do what you want to do or feel you should do! I wouldn’t recommend doing what everyone else is doing. Be yourself! 🙂
This is the tough one! I need to select 15 or more bloggers for this award. I select all of you! 🙂 Here are the 15!
The Project: Me by Judy
I think I have every thing I need. Have a great day and many blessings to you.
Much love ~